Advice needed for 4 year old

My daughter is 4 and since this spring will not wear clothes other than her diaper. I also cannot get her out of the house. I tell her how we'll go to the park¸ show her photos from last summer¸ how we'll go bye and she'll just run around saying go bye. She is also delayed in her speech. If anyone asks her a question she won't reply. If anyone has gone through this any advice to help her would be appreciated

Parents
  • As I said to Becky you might want to consider the possibility that they find the clothing really uncomfortable because of they hyper sensitivity's. You might get better compliance if you can find clothing that makes them more comfortable.

in my case loose fitting Cotten with all labels removed by picking out their stitching.

• As I said to Becky you might want to consider the possibility that they find the clothing really uncomfortable because of they hyper sensitivity's. You might get better compliance if you can find clothing that makes them more comfortable.

in my case loose fitting Cotten with all labels removed by picking out their stitching.

Children
No Data