Advice needed for 4 year old

My daughter is 4 and since this spring will not wear clothes other than her diaper. I also cannot get her out of the house. I tell her how we'll go to the park¸ show her photos from last summer¸ how we'll go bye and she'll just run around saying go bye. She is also delayed in her speech. If anyone asks her a question she won't reply. If anyone has gone through this any advice to help her would be appreciated

Parents
  • your the parent, be a firm parent, if your going out then your going out... you dont let your 4 year old that barely even knows how to speak to tell you your not going out lol parents should be firm and in control. if you cede control to your kid then you will lose the entire parenting war ahead.

• your the parent, be a firm parent, if your going out then your going out... you dont let your 4 year old that barely even knows how to speak to tell you your not going out lol parents should be firm and in control. if you cede control to your kid then you will lose the entire parenting war ahead.

Children
No Data