New here

Hi I'm new here. I am currently in the process of being diagnosed at 20. I have always had issues but everyone always passed it off as something else. I suffer from anxiety and depression but never really knew the reasons. I guess I'm here for a community and help as I don't do well in social situations. 

Parents Reply
  • sorry to hear u lost your dog i just lost my wee shitz tsu  ( about a month now ) he basically he made my laugh he was such a diva ,,,me,me ,me me  

i am looking for a new dog from the rescue dogs organisations but i might wait a while to get over  "Bacon" my Shitz tsu  he genuinely  would pull me out of a  low mood days because he could was so silly and demanding. I think I will always miss him.

what sort of work are u looking for ?

its a terrible time to be looking for work ie Xmas + brexit + covid  but the new year will be good i reckon Slight smile

my common lizards lost their tails and grew back dull replacements.   One incident was my fault when i lifted my lizard by the tail, then boom my mind froze and i was focusing on a "wriggling worm" ,,,,,,,,,,,, then i realised it was my lizards tail ! He had gone while I froze.

SO the tail mechanism for escape works really well :)

have u thought of going to study zoology( animals )  at uni ?

Children