NAS51217 Hello I am here looking for information and to learn

I am interested in the Judicial System and miscarriage of justice. 

Thank you 

  • This is such a vast set of procedures , I can only suggest that if you have a personal problem, or one in relation to a loved one for whom you have a responsibility go and see your nearest Citizens Advice Bureau. and see if you can get the services of a solicitor to represent you on Legal Aid. or somebody who can be an advocate for you because it is a complex subject. Go to the nearest CAB as job no.1. Others may advise you, 

    I have just Googled "I want to study law" It offers a link to the open university and others related topics.