Noise Cancelling Headphones

Hi there,

My son has Aspergers and learning difficulties.  He is extremely noise sensitive and struggles at school.  I am trying to research the best noise cancelling headphones/ear defenders.  I have bought him some ear defenders on Amazon which he has tried out today but they didnt help.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lettie

Parents
  • Hi

I Have Autism And I Am Really Sensitive To Sound And I Have Noise Cancelling Headphones And They Are Bose Which Are Really Good They Cancel All The Noise Out. Bose Headphones Are A Good Option.

Hope This Helps

Juanita

• Hi Juanita,

I was wondering, do your Noise Cancelling Headphones mean that you can't hear if someone talks to you either or do they just cancel out background noise? My daughter is 8 and is quite noise sensitive but it is just certain background noise that upsets her. Many thanks.

Juliet

• Hi Juanita,

I was wondering, do your Noise Cancelling Headphones mean that you can't hear if someone talks to you either or do they just cancel out background noise? My daughter is 8 and is quite noise sensitive but it is just certain background noise that upsets her. Many thanks.

Juliet

Children