Any spiritual beliefs?

I was raised christian but never really felt it, too metaphorical and poetical for my literal ass. I dont subsicribe to any religion but i like the idea of reincarnation, the idea that everyone is comprised of both a physical body and a spiritual body, like some kind of soul that can exist detached from the physical body. Reincarnation makes sense to me because many things on our earth happen in a cyclical fashion, the moon, tides, seasons ect. So its interesting to think life and death could function as a cycle as well, but i'm not sure we have much chance of getting reincarnated as human every time like a lot of people seem to think. More likely when I die ill come back as a cyanobacteria or a blob fish or something. What about u guys?

Parents
  • I'm not religious, I don't observe a faith. I have my own, in the sanctity of life, having courage and being kind. 

Maybe there's more, but that's what I can think of.

• I'm not religious, I don't observe a faith. I have my own, in the sanctity of life, having courage and being kind. 

Maybe there's more, but that's what I can think of.

Children
  • The Pre-Christian and Celtic beliefs of the Druids before Saint Patrick are worthy of note, so much so that the early Irish Church adopted these beliefs into Christianity - the most beautiful Catholic prayers that are out there are written in the Irish Gaelic language