Bowel problems(gross language)

Who else   experiences bowel problems?  Unable to go for 3-4 days and then when  you do go   you go to the opposite extreme ie 4 or so times in a day. It goes from doing large poos that can be quite painful to being very loose. I get pain in my hip, lower back, and pelvic areas after several days of not going.

Parents
  • I'm sure it's linked to autism and maybe the anxiety it creates puts strain on our guts, from excess cortisol etc.? 

Recently stopped taking any supplements and finding it's still not perfect but slightly improved, I put that down to too much vitamin c previously.

I'm sure that dairy and inflammatory foods hit me worse so I'm "trying" to be better with my diet but find it's hard as it's all stuff I like that I need to avoid.

• I'm sure it's linked to autism and maybe the anxiety it creates puts strain on our guts, from excess cortisol etc.? 

Recently stopped taking any supplements and finding it's still not perfect but slightly improved, I put that down to too much vitamin c previously.

I'm sure that dairy and inflammatory foods hit me worse so I'm "trying" to be better with my diet but find it's hard as it's all stuff I like that I need to avoid.

Children
No Data