What Excercise do you actually enjoy?

I need to lose weight and reduce my cholesterol. I tried running pre-pandemic (also prediagnosis) but I never enjoyed it and I feel like something I enjoy would last longer. Any suggestions?

Parents
  • I think walking is so underrated. A good walk up a hill is a good way to start building up exercise tolerance. It's much easier to fit into life than an exercise routine so it's a good place to start.

Pilates is also cool because you use your own body weight as a gym and there are lots of videos online to follow.

Dancing is great for raising heart rate and it's much more fun and easier on the joints than running. Doesn't have to be good dancing, just do aerobics type moves to your favourite songs or just jump about. Every little helps.

• I think walking is so underrated. A good walk up a hill is a good way to start building up exercise tolerance. It's much easier to fit into life than an exercise routine so it's a good place to start.

Pilates is also cool because you use your own body weight as a gym and there are lots of videos online to follow.

Dancing is great for raising heart rate and it's much more fun and easier on the joints than running. Doesn't have to be good dancing, just do aerobics type moves to your favourite songs or just jump about. Every little helps.

Children
No Data