What Excercise do you actually enjoy?

I need to lose weight and reduce my cholesterol. I tried running pre-pandemic (also prediagnosis) but I never enjoyed it and I feel like something I enjoy would last longer. Any suggestions?

Parents
  • I usually watch something inspiring, like martial arts, parkour, calisthenics, and then I'd try to learn basic exercises to train muscles to do those things. I haven't gotten very far though, but it's fun to try and do the basics. 

I think that having a goal that is practical, measurable, and achievable, even if it's just a bunch of small goals, would probably be a better idea though. 

And for sore muscles which is no fun, taking some magnesium helps relieve the soreness. Calcium can help too. 

• I usually watch something inspiring, like martial arts, parkour, calisthenics, and then I'd try to learn basic exercises to train muscles to do those things. I haven't gotten very far though, but it's fun to try and do the basics. 

I think that having a goal that is practical, measurable, and achievable, even if it's just a bunch of small goals, would probably be a better idea though. 

And for sore muscles which is no fun, taking some magnesium helps relieve the soreness. Calcium can help too. 

Children
No Data