Suncream/Sunscreen

Recommendations needed- I really struggle with everything about suncream (and moisturisers in general), particularly the sticky/wet feeling and the extra effort it takes to put on.

Does anyone have any recommendations for sun cream that feels ‘dry’ and not at all sticky? Maybe in a spray or roll-on form that you don’t have to rub in so I can just apply it quickly when I brush my teeth?

• Ooo we haven't had this one for a few years.  There's some old threads with useful information on this. I'll link the one I remember having some good stuff on below:

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/adults-on-the-autistic-spectrum/22947/alternative-to-suncream/194704#194704 recommends

Ambre Solaire Dry Mist Fast Absorbing Sun Cream Spray SPF50

I also really struggle with sunscreen but I've given up for now, I just wear light cotton clothes with long sleeves and very large hats. 

• I also feel uncomfortable with anything on my skin, and I've only used sunscreen a few times in my life. I usually buy the kind for the face, and use that across the entire body, because it seems lighter. But sunscreen is tacky and hard to get off skin with just soap and water sometimes, so I bought a make up remover to get that stuff off more easily. 

I've seen the spray ones being sold, but I was afraid of inhaling the particles. Roll-ons seem similar to the cream, so I was hesitant to try that too. 

• I've used a clear spray, I think its made by "Malibu" it dries straight away, doesn't need too much rubbing if any at all and doesn't leave that feeling on the skin that's slimey or sticky.