Reasonable Adjustments Flag

Anyone managed to get one of these on their record? Could be a way of getting the NHS to communicate with us in an accessible way? digital.nhs.uk/.../reasonable-adjustment-flag

• So I sent a step-by-step guide to my GP surgery showing them how to place the flag and what to enter in each section. They've *printed out* my email, scanned the printout, and added it to my notes, but haven't actually created a flag so nothing will come up on screen when I attend an appointment or get referred to a service. They haven't bothered to reply to my email. Or most of the others I've sent in the last month and a half trying to arrange a blood test.

Do I just need to accept that I can't have healthcare in the UK as an autistic person?

• Impossible to make a GP appointment. Now new system is to phone at 8.30am and the receptionist ask, what's the appointment for? Simply used to find is to book online. 

• Hmm I haven't heard of it but am very interested having spent 3 days trying to get hold of a GP and get the support I need! Thank you for sharing!