Eating Problems

Going to mentioning eating habits and not eating; if that could upset you please do not read further! I wasn't sure what category this kind of post should be in, so I've put it here.

For a while now, I've been having difficulty with my eating habits.
This has been a problem of mine since around high school, where I would skip meals because I was so exhausted; but it has really ramped up this past year. I find it difficult to recognize when I'm hungry, and I skip meals frequently.
It's not uncommon for me not to eat in a day. I also feel like my appetite has drastically decreased, and I don't find much joy in eating anymore. I just cannot tell when I am hungry anymore.

I've lost a significant amount of weight because of this, and it's starting to concern my family when I skip meals and say I don't feel hungry.
I think my depression has part of why this is happening, but I'm not sure. I think it might have to do with my emotional blindness too.

Has anybody else had this problem, and what helps them with this? I'm open to any suggestions or your stories, they'd help me a lot in not feeling alone in this. Thank you.

Parents Reply Children
No Data