Using public transport

I use the train at the weekend.  I rode my bike to the train station and then used the train then rode to my Mum's house. I was very anxious about the journey, but it was not so bad in the end.

Do you worry about using public transport?

Parents
  • I worry that the bus driver will think I've done fraud with my E ticket, and I hate paper tickets the most when you stand there and show them, I feel like I leave my hand there too long or that I pulled it away too quick, I've sometimes covered the information up and I didn't understand what the bus driver was saying telling me to move my fingers. Trains are dreadful especially the London tube, I seriously can't go without my partner, the tube is extremely sensory triggering and some train stations are so extremely loud it makes me want to cry. I always catch eye contact I feel like not looking around at all though makes me look weird. And I worry that the train drivers will think I have fake tickets, it's all such a nightmare I absolutely hate social situations 

• I worry that the bus driver will think I've done fraud with my E ticket, and I hate paper tickets the most when you stand there and show them, I feel like I leave my hand there too long or that I pulled it away too quick, I've sometimes covered the information up and I didn't understand what the bus driver was saying telling me to move my fingers. Trains are dreadful especially the London tube, I seriously can't go without my partner, the tube is extremely sensory triggering and some train stations are so extremely loud it makes me want to cry. I always catch eye contact I feel like not looking around at all though makes me look weird. And I worry that the train drivers will think I have fake tickets, it's all such a nightmare I absolutely hate social situations 

Children
No Data