Using public transport

I use the train at the weekend.  I rode my bike to the train station and then used the train then rode to my Mum's house. I was very anxious about the journey, but it was not so bad in the end.

Do you worry about using public transport?

Parents
  • I take the 212 - Ulsterbus Service between Derry and Belfast - to Toome park-and-ride whenever I visit Belfast. Driving in a city would fry my brain.

That's what I did today; while taking my Artist Friend with me on an Artist Date to Belfast. We both got on each other's nerves, when in the city, and I couldn't wait to get home; after dropping him off at Cookstown to visit friends, and collect his repeat prescription.

I find public transport relaxing, but driving has me on red alert.

• I take the 212 - Ulsterbus Service between Derry and Belfast - to Toome park-and-ride whenever I visit Belfast. Driving in a city would fry my brain.

That's what I did today; while taking my Artist Friend with me on an Artist Date to Belfast. We both got on each other's nerves, when in the city, and I couldn't wait to get home; after dropping him off at Cookstown to visit friends, and collect his repeat prescription.

I find public transport relaxing, but driving has me on red alert.

Children
No Data