This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CBD OIL

Has anyone tried CBD OIL to help with calming Autistic children?

Parents
  • I haven't done it that way, but I think it won't hurt the baby, and maybe even be good for him.

• Question from a bit of an innocent abroad with this stuff: can CBD stuff just be ordered online and sent to any UK address directly with no prescription or anything? I'm curious enough to want to see if it can help me a bit.

• Yes, in the past that's exactly what I've done.  I think you need to be careful about the quality and actual CBD content though.  I tended to go with Love Hemp or CBD Brothers.  Now, of course, I have it on prescription from Sapphire.  

• Yes, they're prescription only, although both autism and anxiety are qualifying conditions.  Just mentioning them for point of comparison. 

If I were going back to online shops, I'd choose CBD Brothers.  But the flavour is quite strong and some might just put a couple of drops on a chunk of Turkish delight or into a muffin, for example.   

• Yes, they're prescription only, although both autism and anxiety are qualifying conditions.  Just mentioning them for point of comparison. 

If I were going back to online shops, I'd choose CBD Brothers.  But the flavour is quite strong and some might just put a couple of drops on a chunk of Turkish delight or into a muffin, for example.   

Children
No Data