Autism Anxiety and Diet

Hello Everyone 

I need to help and advice as I thinking my anxiety crisis is coming back which is not great as last time it last 4 years before I entered recovery this year. I'm under alot of stress at the minute as I'm on process of changing jobs to move closer to home.

I experiencing increased tummy aches which is caused by stress and increased tension which brings on the flaps and runs. 

I'm wondering how everyone deals with Autism Anxiety using natural methods not medication. 

Also what diets do you recommend for someone who suffers with Autism to prevent complications and autism anxiety. 

Any advice will be gratefully appreciated.

Parents
  • It's worth seeing your doctor, just to make sure there are no physical causes for your stomach upsets. You might also be able to get some support with your anxiety (e.g. talking therapies rather than medication). I'm going through cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) at the moment.

• It's worth seeing your doctor, just to make sure there are no physical causes for your stomach upsets. You might also be able to get some support with your anxiety (e.g. talking therapies rather than medication). I'm going through cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) at the moment.

Children