Problems with washing face, hair and brushing teeth

I don’t think it’s a sensory thing and I’m not depressed. I’m wondering if it’s the autism? 

Parents
  • I don’t think it’s a sensory thing and I’m not depressed. I’m wondering if it’s the autism? 

Speaking from my own experiences, I can say that this isn't something which I have experienced as an autistic person (I have been clinically diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome). Is this something which has occurred overnight? Or, is it something which you have recognised as occurring gradually (i.e over a long period of time) I know that you have said that you aren't depressed, but I would still recommend seeking professional help for this issue- if not to be clinically diagnosed with Depression, then to rule it out.

I hope that this helps your situation somewhat and am sorry I couldn't help you further on this subject

Calvin&Hobbes Fan

• I don’t think it’s a sensory thing and I’m not depressed. I’m wondering if it’s the autism? 

Speaking from my own experiences, I can say that this isn't something which I have experienced as an autistic person (I have been clinically diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome). Is this something which has occurred overnight? Or, is it something which you have recognised as occurring gradually (i.e over a long period of time) I know that you have said that you aren't depressed, but I would still recommend seeking professional help for this issue- if not to be clinically diagnosed with Depression, then to rule it out.

I hope that this helps your situation somewhat and am sorry I couldn't help you further on this subject

Calvin&Hobbes Fan

Children
No Data