"NeuroDiversity"... means Psychopaths and Sociopaths, too (nowadays).

"NeuroDiversity"... means Psychopaths and Sociopaths, too, now.
Just in case anyone here might not know.
Just in case I am not believed, here are links. (But also just type "NeuroDiversity +Psychopath and/or +Sociopath into your Search Engine to bring up lots of results.)
These do also admit that "ND" was a term originally coined by Autistics... but since then, the Psychopaths have adopted it, too.

Autistics worry and care... Socio/Psycho-paths do not. That is supposed to be the difference.

https://www.quora.com/What-do-neurodiverse-and-neurotypical-mean

http://www.sociopathworld.com/2014/03/neurodiversity-all-inclusive.html

...I am Autistic, and I have to live with a person of one of those other types stated, there (My so-called 'Brother'). This is the reason why I post less of late... and I may eventually have to leave this Forum completely.

Now you all know.

Parents
  • Hmm..... Data had his evil twin Lore after all, so folk wisdom may know something there. I don't know what is happening in your life, but would not envy anyone having to deal with someone from that other spectrum. I encountered a pretty sociopathic individual once and still feel decades later that my life would have been all the richer for not having got entangled, however briefly, with such a POS. 

There is a well-known,known neurologist, James Fallon, who claims to be a psychopath. His videos on You Tube a certainly interesting, he's written a book too, but maybe he likes the notoriety. His questions about whether he has any free will beyond his unfortunate neurology sound sincere though. 

• Hmm..... Data had his evil twin Lore after all, so folk wisdom may know something there. I don't know what is happening in your life, but would not envy anyone having to deal with someone from that other spectrum. I encountered a pretty sociopathic individual once and still feel decades later that my life would have been all the richer for not having got entangled, however briefly, with such a POS. 

There is a well-known,known neurologist, James Fallon, who claims to be a psychopath. His videos on You Tube a certainly interesting, he's written a book too, but maybe he likes the notoriety. His questions about whether he has any free will beyond his unfortunate neurology sound sincere though. 

Children
No Data