I need help understanding a personal issue I’ve got please?

Help?

Hi my question is this can someone explain to my why I feel like it’s normal for me to want to wet n mess myself everyday even tho there’s nothing with my body or got a need for this regression except for I feel it’s right that it should happen but I don’t know the reason for why and so please can someone help explain and talk to me as often as possible about this as I feel it’s going to take a long time for me to understand please.

• think I’ve semi sorted the issue but it’s going to take a long time to adjust that’s y I’ve not been online as I’ve been sorting things out 

• Have you considered the possibility that your issue may have something to do with emotional deprivation as much as autism?

If the idea of wanting to be cared for makes sense, well then.....there is a possible answer for you. Mothers can be stressed and underworked and overpaid, resent the 24-hour job motherhood involves, or be full of expectations about when it is time to outgrow these things. 

If not.....I know I read the autobiography of Donna Williams, where she claimed messing the carpet was a way of showing that She Was There. 

But the other links others are pointing to may have other ideas that may make more sense to you. Only you can canswer your own question at the end of the day. 

• I hope that you get the answer that will help you with this issue you have.