dating

I am single and if you are single here . 

Parents
  • He is live in Nigeria but he will coming UK December 2018 .

• Why do you keep looking for more boyfriends and keep telling men in private messages that you are a beautiful, clean and slim woman?

It doesn't sound like the kind of thing someone should be saying if they have a boyfriend!

How many boyfriends do you need?

Why do you ask for Facebook accounts and full names in private messages?

• Quoting rule 10:

All the above rules apply to private messages, with the exception that people may wish to arrange to meet in person or contact one another by other means. In these cases please take the utmost care, and ensure that others are aware for your own protection. If you experience difficulties please contact the moderators for assistance.

Also quoting Rachael herself for anyone who missed it:

I am autism person with profound deaf and usher syndrome . I am 23 years old . I am use British Sign Language and write English . I was born totally deaf , cannot speak and speech . I was diagnosed profound deaf I was age 3 or 4 . I was wear hearing aid since I was age 3 or 4 and I do not like hearing aid because not better and not help . better only hearing implant now for myself . I plan about Cochlear Implant . I will be fear and anxious surgery and anaesthesia but helping ? . I will be hearing and speaking with cochlear implant first time this year or next year . 

BTW I tend to refer to social media collectively as 'twitface', and adopted some misspelling for Fecebook.

• Quoting rule 10:

All the above rules apply to private messages, with the exception that people may wish to arrange to meet in person or contact one another by other means. In these cases please take the utmost care, and ensure that others are aware for your own protection. If you experience difficulties please contact the moderators for assistance.

Also quoting Rachael herself for anyone who missed it:

I am autism person with profound deaf and usher syndrome . I am 23 years old . I am use British Sign Language and write English . I was born totally deaf , cannot speak and speech . I was diagnosed profound deaf I was age 3 or 4 . I was wear hearing aid since I was age 3 or 4 and I do not like hearing aid because not better and not help . better only hearing implant now for myself . I plan about Cochlear Implant . I will be fear and anxious surgery and anaesthesia but helping ? . I will be hearing and speaking with cochlear implant first time this year or next year . 

BTW I tend to refer to social media collectively as 'twitface', and adopted some misspelling for Fecebook.

Children
No Data