CV

I am at that stage were i need to wright my CV and at 18 im beging to wonder if I should put the fact that I have aspergers on my CV, but I'm worried if I do that i won't be able to get a job because of how crewl the world of work is to those with apergers and austim.

Don't get me worng I'm not looking for a part time job just yet but i like to be perpered for everything and anything that could come up

Has anyone else been in this situation before

[name removed by moderator]

Parents
  • Are you involved with any kind of forums relating to making video games? Or a video gaming forum where you might find others who want to make video games? While you might not be able to volunteer, you could make simple games which would be a start (I remember many moons ago making an extremely amateur game lol) or get involved with group projects perhaps, both of which you can use to a) show you are spending your own time on it b) raising your skills and introducing you to the programs out there c) gaining contacts and raising your profile.

• Are you involved with any kind of forums relating to making video games? Or a video gaming forum where you might find others who want to make video games? While you might not be able to volunteer, you could make simple games which would be a start (I remember many moons ago making an extremely amateur game lol) or get involved with group projects perhaps, both of which you can use to a) show you are spending your own time on it b) raising your skills and introducing you to the programs out there c) gaining contacts and raising your profile.

Children
No Data