Wildlife guess who games

I came up with this idea cause of a frequent visiter when i was away 

guess who this is? 

Parents
  • it doesnt have to just be birds its any wildlife its just that we are doing birds. its been a couple of days now possibly more than that  but im still waiting in case anyone would like to take part on this next one.iv picked an easy one for everyone but I can pick a more diffucult one next. if anyone else wants to do a guess who on here they can to but first you need to guess who the bird is below. its the same bird as in the photo a couple of comments down. i know theres this species in other countrys aswell so its not just in the uk you can find this bird. and it will willingly come to feeders.

the biggest clue is it  basicialy has a name named after its head. dont worry about spoiling anything for those who see the thread its all about making sure everyone gets a chance and doesnt get left out 

• it doesnt have to just be birds its any wildlife its just that we are doing birds. its been a couple of days now possibly more than that  but im still waiting in case anyone would like to take part on this next one.iv picked an easy one for everyone but I can pick a more diffucult one next. if anyone else wants to do a guess who on here they can to but first you need to guess who the bird is below. its the same bird as in the photo a couple of comments down. i know theres this species in other countrys aswell so its not just in the uk you can find this bird. and it will willingly come to feeders.

the biggest clue is it  basicialy has a name named after its head. dont worry about spoiling anything for those who see the thread its all about making sure everyone gets a chance and doesnt get left out 

Children
No Data