what is the mystery of the Delated user name

so iv found on threads that have profiles called deleated  user profiles that soemhow people post even when there profile has been turned into deleated user even though they have been deleated but how can you post if your profile has. been deleated. im not on about the deleated user profiles that get removed when theres an upgrade and  someone has to  start a new one after the update but instead accounts that have been deleated by the user cause they wanted to leave the community or something like that. 

there is  a member who used to be on here last week or before that that I had a brief friendly conversation with on a trip thread who had a yellow animated face profile and the name was a unique one. no one else was called that name.  they might of done a post before deleateing there acount but I get the feelling they deleated that post they made and now this week I have found that they now go by deleated user and havnt been active for a few weeks. I saw a post they made  about something that  happened and it seemed like they wernt happy cause of something that happened over pm with people whos names I havnt heard of and sounded thankful for people who let them know what was going on  the  title of the thread went something like if i come back you wont recognise me I was thinking of responding to it later since no one seemed to of seen it when I have time cause they were clealry down and   i dont know what went on and I wanted to help but when i came back later it was no where to be found on any of the pages so had clearly been deleated  I could of sworn there was a post about something that happened to them but its not there for people to respond to and this week yesterday have discovered there acount to be deleated after I went on a day trip 

this is one of the  posts they made 

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/33743/what-music-are-you-listening-to

and these are ones they have responded on acording to there profile 

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/adults-on-the-autistic-spectrum/38657/wildlife-trips-and-day-trips

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/adults-on-the-autistic-spectrum/30450/music-love/379767#379767

and this one aparantly however there  comments arnt there

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/mental-health-and-wellbeing/38606/night-owls-thread

does anyone know why there acount says deleated user and comfirms it to be deleated when if it were deleated it wouldnt even be there? 

Parents
  • Hi Zo,

I didn't want to disorganise your wildlife threads with this question. This thread of yours is as good a place to ask as any.

Do you have a favourite animal or insect or anything like that? Fauna, I think is the correct term?

You are contributing, so I was wondering if you liked the idea of making your favourite animal your profile picture? I can work out instructions to post if you don't know how.

I now wish that I had picked something better, but I am going to stick with the spikey ball now.

• because I like so many different wildlife its hard for me to work out what species is my favourate and my interest in each species has a tendancy to even though usualy consistant change at certain periods I have noticed on a yearly basis so I still like them alot but sometimes Im really into the birds and that is what im fixated on whereas another time i might fixate on a different species all day or for a certain period. I remeber on my holiday thread about wales and spain it was crabs for 2 days and turned into hermit crabs hence why it was the only thing I could think of drawing. but I remeber when I was younger it used to be mainly birds of prey until I started to like them all just as equally but even then sometimes my faavourates in the momet change so I dont know cause I could say birds then be fixated on mamels or something else entirely later down the line so even though I dont know cause most of them are my favourate all I can say is I like most of them 

• because I like so many different wildlife its hard for me to work out what species is my favourate and my interest in each species has a tendancy to even though usualy consistant change at certain periods I have noticed on a yearly basis so I still like them alot but sometimes Im really into the birds and that is what im fixated on whereas another time i might fixate on a different species all day or for a certain period. I remeber on my holiday thread about wales and spain it was crabs for 2 days and turned into hermit crabs hence why it was the only thing I could think of drawing. but I remeber when I was younger it used to be mainly birds of prey until I started to like them all just as equally but even then sometimes my faavourates in the momet change so I dont know cause I could say birds then be fixated on mamels or something else entirely later down the line so even though I dont know cause most of them are my favourate all I can say is I like most of them 

Children
No Data