This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Currently in the process of creating ebook and paperback child’s books for understanding autism

am diagnosed with autism and to say this year has been a difficult one is an understatement!!!

during my time off I have been writing a series of books for children with autism and trying to help with a greater u deters ding for the young ones. 

I will be selling my books on Amazon/kindle, with a percentage of the profits being donated.

the book I’ve already done has been a great success, I will also be doing books for children into teens, young adult and being diagnosed at 40.

i want to spread the word that autism is my normal and help as many people along the way as I can.

is this something people might be interested in? 

Parents
  • Dear Tigernew40,

Thank you for posting on our online community! We have locked this thread as it breaches rule 6 of our community:

Please do not post the same message to more than one forum or thread. Duplicate postings may be removed, and may lead to your account being flagged for abuse of the forum.  

Kind Regards,
    Rosie Mod

• Dear Tigernew40,

Thank you for posting on our online community! We have locked this thread as it breaches rule 6 of our community:

Please do not post the same message to more than one forum or thread. Duplicate postings may be removed, and may lead to your account being flagged for abuse of the forum.  

Kind Regards,
    Rosie Mod

Children
No Data