Billy Strings

anyone on here listen to Billy Strings? Music hasn’t touched my soul and felt like this is awhile. 

• Always rewarding when the impression of a famous person matches your experience of them in real life.

Why not choose a representative YouTube video link to a track you think many people might like and paste it in a post reply so that anyone curious on the Forum can experience the video?

• Yes!

The story they tell with their lyrics feel as if I’m hearing my own story played back to me. The light, the dark, and everything all in between. Billy also seems like just a stand up guy, I’ve met him twice and both times were very pleasant, so humble. I’ve never danced harder at a concert haha. 

do you have Spotify or YouTube? If interested I could send you some tunes :)

• I think you are referring to the American Bluegrass Guitarist? 

I am not familiar with their music - which aspects speak to you the most e.g. the genre, the lyrics, the music, their evolution as a musician, the kindred spirits of fellow fans. the biography or moral compass of the Artist, or all of the above?