wildlife trips and day trips.

iv decided to make a thread on day trips specifically cause I go on them once a week most of the time. I have  a seperate one for holidays. 

today I went to Stratford park 

\

sensory garden 

\

Parents
  • Nice Photos ( All 1 million of them )

• thanks. Iv only been there once but that wasnt this year or last. year and I had only been to the pond so I hadnt looked around properly but I looked around properly today. I didnt know that they had a sensory garden and everything else they had  there and thought it t was interesting 

• You seem to be well into Your Photography.
    Can i ask what camera You were using or was it just Your phone camera ?

• I dont know how to spell it properly but the name was spelt in a way that sounded like ahyo.

does anyone know why that members profile that has aparantly been deleated is called deleated user if the profiles  been deleated cause if a profiles been deleated then why is it present 

• I dont know if your still about but your yellow animated face icon was quiet distinctive and  I dont know how you did it but  it was a pleasure getting to know you. did you do a post exsplaining that you were thinking of leaving and why cause it looks like you have deleated you acount if you did  it could of been missed potentialy which leads me to my next question are you ok? you are an important member in the community like everyone else. if things arnt going well for you in life in general I hope it gets better and you come back again. we will miss you. 

• I dont know if your still about but your yellow animated face icon was quiet distinctive and  I dont know how you did it but  it was a pleasure getting to know you. did you do a post exsplaining that you were thinking of leaving and why cause it looks like you have deleated you acount if you did  it could of been missed potentialy which leads me to my next question are you ok? you are an important member in the community like everyone else. if things arnt going well for you in life in general I hope it gets better and you come back again. we will miss you. 

Children
No Data