wildlife trips and day trips.

iv decided to make a thread on day trips specifically cause I go on them once a week most of the time. I have  a seperate one for holidays. 

today I went to Stratford park 

\

sensory garden 

\

Parents Reply
  • thanks. Iv only been there once but that wasnt this year or last. year and I had only been to the pond so I hadnt looked around properly but I looked around properly today. I didnt know that they had a sensory garden and everything else they had  there and thought it t was interesting 

Children
  • I dont know how to spell it properly but the name was spelt in a way that sounded like ahyo.

does anyone know why that members profile that has aparantly been deleated is called deleated user if the profiles  been deleated cause if a profiles been deleated then why is it present 

• I dont know if your still about but your yellow animated face icon was quiet distinctive and  I dont know how you did it but  it was a pleasure getting to know you. did you do a post exsplaining that you were thinking of leaving and why cause it looks like you have deleated you acount if you did  it could of been missed potentialy which leads me to my next question are you ok? you are an important member in the community like everyone else. if things arnt going well for you in life in general I hope it gets better and you come back again. we will miss you. 

• it is a canon m6. a mirrorless camara and it has interchangable lenses. so you can change the lens to one with higher magnification like with micro lenses or you can change to a telephoto lens which is a long lens so that you can see whats a long distance away with your camara and take a picture. I dont have a micro lens and I dont have my long lens at the moment cause its missing so I had to make do with my 15 to 45 mm lens. I usualy have the shutter speed on high cause even though i also take pictures of still organisms I tend to take lots of action shots or things that would be too fast for my camara to catch sometimes. a high shutter speed freezes the moment if something is going really really fast. for small organisms to helps to get the lens as close as the lens will allow and make sure its in focus. Iv been through lots of camaras since i was 11. last year i used my phone alot  but i found that ireally  like camaras so my m6 became my dominant camara. my m6 can record audio aswell but i. tend to use my phone for audio recording like when i record bird calls for instance so my m6 is the camara i use for my photography

• You seem to be well into Your Photography.
    Can i ask what camera You were using or was it just Your phone camera ?