34 and struggling following breakup

Hi, I have recently had my now ex partner break up with me. He told me to leave our rented house and hated the fact I relied on him so much financially. I do have some part time money coming in but he couldn't accept my struggles with work. I am now back with my parents and at 34 having severe panics not only from his abrupt leaving, but also my lack of independence. I'm really struggling and want to know I'm ok and it's not as bad as I think. I'd like to think there's someone out there for me who understands and isn't going to judge me for still living with my parents at this age. Ive never been able to hold down a full time job and just don't ever see it getting better :(

Parents
  • No one will judge you for living with parents when times are tough, especially when you have had a time when you didn't live with them. I was 32 when I met my wife and was living with my mum after a big break up a few years previously. It is very wise to live there as you shouldn't burn through what money you do have.

Things can and often do change. Hang in there.

• No one will judge you for living with parents when times are tough, especially when you have had a time when you didn't live with them. I was 32 when I met my wife and was living with my mum after a big break up a few years previously. It is very wise to live there as you shouldn't burn through what money you do have.

Things can and often do change. Hang in there.

Children
No Data