What everyone like on their Sunday dinner

Hi another fun little discussion and as it’s a Sunday it is a British tradition to have a roast dinner on Sunday. I do not always do this in fact I can’t remember the last time I had a Sunday dinner but nether the less let’s get this discussion started. What do you guys like to have as a Sunday dinner? Me I will say pork chops or beef if I can afford beef with Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, carrots, onions and lots of stuffing. Over to you guys now. 

Parents
  • I'm not a big roast dinner fan, I have a food intolerance of potato for a start, but if it is inevitable I prefer roast lamb, lots of gravy made with cider, some mint sauce, roast parsnips, sprouts cooked with bacon or lardons and extra Yorkshire puddings (to make up for the lack of potatoes). I do not like carrots!

• I'm not a big roast dinner fan, I have a food intolerance of potato for a start, but if it is inevitable I prefer roast lamb, lots of gravy made with cider, some mint sauce, roast parsnips, sprouts cooked with bacon or lardons and extra Yorkshire puddings (to make up for the lack of potatoes). I do not like carrots!

Children
No Data