What everyone like on their Sunday dinner

Hi another fun little discussion and as it’s a Sunday it is a British tradition to have a roast dinner on Sunday. I do not always do this in fact I can’t remember the last time I had a Sunday dinner but nether the less let’s get this discussion started. What do you guys like to have as a Sunday dinner? Me I will say pork chops or beef if I can afford beef with Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, carrots, onions and lots of stuffing. Over to you guys now. 

Parents
  • I don't really like roast dinners, not eating meat makes them a bit of a faff too, I find there are plenty of far more interesting things to eat. About the only time I do a roast dinner with all the trimmings is xmas. Nut Roast Wellington, roast potatoes, parsnips, sprouts, bread sauce and gravy, for me the best bit is the bread sauce.

One thing I don't get about a lot of roast dinners is the inclusion of cauliflower cheese, is it a regional thing? Cauliflower cheese and gravy seem an odd combination to me.

• I don't really like roast dinners, not eating meat makes them a bit of a faff too, I find there are plenty of far more interesting things to eat. About the only time I do a roast dinner with all the trimmings is xmas. Nut Roast Wellington, roast potatoes, parsnips, sprouts, bread sauce and gravy, for me the best bit is the bread sauce.

One thing I don't get about a lot of roast dinners is the inclusion of cauliflower cheese, is it a regional thing? Cauliflower cheese and gravy seem an odd combination to me.

Children
No Data