Venting - Really Mad Someone Gave My Friend Bad Advice

So, someone who doesn’t know me and didn’t talk to me, talked to my friend who I have a strong attachment to and told him based only on things he was saying to get rid of me and take me out of his life. It has really p*ssed me off. While my friend didn’t take the advice, the fact that he was advised to drop me makes me feel discriminated against. All that advice does is make the abuse my mother did where she told me because I have Autism I can’t maintain friendships look true. How does making her words look true help me or any other Autistic who has been abused like that? Sorry for venting but this has really irked me and I just need to vent to other Autistics and have some support cause I don’t know if it’s just a me thing or if any other Autistics feel this way too.

Parents
  • P.A.C. Remember that acronym and you'll stay grounded in reality.

People Are C***s!!

Remembering that you are also "people", helps you to avoid hating them for it, and make reasonable allowances, as would be helpful when you are behaving poorly yourself.

NT's are terrible at making deep friendships and sustaining them in my opinion, but their enhanced abilty to get along in a surface manner and navigate and practice deception gives them a short term social advanatge. 

Your friend presumably told you what happened, which kinda makes this a joyous thing for you, as it indicates that you currenlty have a reliable friend!

Some people never get that experience,,, You must be doing something right! 

• Remembering that you are also "people", helps you to avoid hating them for it, and make reasonable allowances, as would be helpful when you are behaving poorly yourself

Spot on.

Reply Children
No Data