Struggling to live alone and be alone everyday

I have Aspergers and I’ve lived alone for over 10 years my mum helped me get a flat and she still helps me with everyday things.  I live mostly isolated and I struggle to care for myself..  I would like to live back with my mother but I am not allowed to.  
I don’t have any other supports other than my mum.. recently she has been sick and  i am so scared she won’t be here anymore in future.

I don’t know what to do?  I don’t know if I want to live in assisted living because it might be far away from where I live now and I could be even more isolated there. 

I just want to live in a supported environment where I can ask people for help and always be looked after.. I can’t cope living alone anymore.

Parents
  • I have been doing some research and there are quite a few autistic support groups available in Northern Ireland if you have a social worker maybe you could ask them to refer you. The groups I go to I have met some very good friends from them it might help you to meet people. 

• I have been doing some research and there are quite a few autistic support groups available in Northern Ireland if you have a social worker maybe you could ask them to refer you. The groups I go to I have met some very good friends from them it might help you to meet people. 

Children
No Data