The UK sucks

The weather is crap, the education system is too expensive. It's a pile of doo doo. 

Parents
  • I like our weather. More snow please! ... We just have a lot of very bad goverments. I don't see anything wrong with this country my benovolent dicttorship wouldn't fix :P

• Too much influence by the Media.

Plus, laws are created by reactions; rather than responses.

• Adults are afraid of intervening with misbehaving children because they are liable to be charged by the police. I don't know, the whole thing is a mess. Too many belief systems. A more monocultural society like Norway or Japan is easier to manage. I don't believe being narrow minded is the answer but I cannot see how having so many different churches and religions and what not is good for society because I think it leads to confusion and no common value system, I believe all religion in a sense is wrong, we should all simply believe in good.

• Adults are afraid of intervening with misbehaving children because they are liable to be charged by the police. I don't know, the whole thing is a mess. Too many belief systems. A more monocultural society like Norway or Japan is easier to manage. I don't believe being narrow minded is the answer but I cannot see how having so many different churches and religions and what not is good for society because I think it leads to confusion and no common value system, I believe all religion in a sense is wrong, we should all simply believe in good.

Children