The UK sucks

The weather is crap, the education system is too expensive. It's a pile of doo doo. 

Parents Reply Children
  • Because Merica dictates the Narrative.

• The Right do as well... On both sides the further to the extreme you get the more similar they are, Disregarding life and decency,

• The Left simply throw mud, hoping it'll stick. 

• it's just yet another sector the Tories have allowed to fall to pieces

Yep. 

Where I live, we just have to hope there is no crime, the nearest police station is 40km away! 

A story repeated in many, many places up and down the country. 

• I guess the conservatives got a head start on 'defunding' the police. lol

• Exactly. The Tories removed 21,000 police officers from the force, Theresa May said it wouldn't affect crime rates, crime rates promptly skyrocketed.

Add to that the disgusting level of corruption with the police and all the scandals that unfolded last year and it's just yet another sector the Tories have allowed to fall to pieces.

• Adults are afraid of intervening with misbehaving children because they are liable to be charged by the police

Nah, there are no police any more, and vestiges of that force wouldn't lift an eyebrow at 'misbehaving' children. The Government is trying very hard to put all that on schools, along with social care. 

• Adults are afraid of intervening with misbehaving children because they are liable to be charged by the police. I don't know, the whole thing is a mess. Too many belief systems. A more monocultural society like Norway or Japan is easier to manage. I don't believe being narrow minded is the answer but I cannot see how having so many different churches and religions and what not is good for society because I think it leads to confusion and no common value system, I believe all religion in a sense is wrong, we should all simply believe in good.