No real friends or acquaintances

It's just mentally tough. I really have no one to talk to. I only have work colleagues, and that's it. It's a very sad situation being like this. I'm different to other people and i just can't accept i'll never make friends. It's missing out on life, this s*** is. I do deeply wish i could make friends - i long for more conmections,and having a few guys to hang out with would be great. I always am alone and it takes a toll on my psyche. I've wanted friends for years, but I've never been successful. At 20, should i accept i'll never make the friends and memories i want?

Parents
  • Hope you make some friends soon fellah, and that they're the best friends you could ever wish for. To be perfectly honest ,myself ,I have never had a social life ,friends ,have felt a great yearning lately for the social life that I'm missing out on ,just like you fellah ,have really felt like I'm missing out o nit,/every cell in the brain crying out for experience ,the experience of a social life and friends ,that I should  've had so far, in my life ,have you felt something like this fellow? I hope you get friends soon ,that things improve for ya 

feels good to get all this out of my system ,i have to say 

[Removed by Moderator]

• Ah, i do hope it works out for you. Missing out and friends and connections year in, year out just takes a toll and has a huge psychological impact

• A ,tell me about it

I feel like I SHOULD have had human contact with people of my own age ,up until now-you know what I mean? Feel like I SHOULD Have it Now ,at this very moment ,day in d,ay o,u.t, company of people my own age ,people I can relate to ,since I'm 31 and I should be AROUND people who are 31 / of that age/of that age group ,people who I can relate to .as I've said ,since I m of the same age group as them ,and go through /going through  /am going through the same thing sas them 

Sorry if this is a bit long winded ,me reeling off my problems like this ,don't get the chance to talk about them often 

and instead I'm stuck on my bloody own-god it makes me want to cry just typing it -not cry but it makes my heart twinge .

Like I said every cell in the brain has been crying out for experience lately ,it's been painful to get through /awful ta git htruohg yeasf through yea very unpleasant to get through ,a 

n nny 

wa

yAnyway-hope I'll get better soon, hope against hope I'll get bette son, 

see you soo

n

Bye

• I just meant I SHOULD have it ,I n the sense   would really like to have it/ really desire it  

I mean I  w ould really like to have it  ,

Because I haven't had it-haven't had it all the time I was growing up ,through the time I was a teenager ,going through the growing up period-a time when people seek out the company of other people their own age who are going through the same experience i e. adolescence ,

and have really felt the yearning of late 

I mean that I lately felt I hadn't emotionally developed much ,at The age of thirty one ,de to the autism aspergers syndrome .,which stunted my mental/emotional development ,and so felt a great yearning lately lately for the emotional depth that adults of this age have ,

Have gone through my teenage years ,and my adult years so far w,ithuot that depth of emotion that adults have and hav 

It would be good to be around adults who are emotionally fully healthy and developed ,would find it interesting ,would like to find out what that emotional life would be like otionallife would be like ,would like to experience it 

Yes just feel within me ,that that sort of an emotional life ,fully adult emotional life ,is past it's due ,yes I feel that it's overdue, past it's due ,past it's due date within me ,

it's that yearning for a nadult emotional life ,that has caused the cells in the brain to be crying out calling out for it recently ,in me ,unable to stand the mental stagnation ,my brain being the brain of a 31-year old and needing the emotional experience of a 31 year old ,but unable to get it because of the apegsrers syndrome ,stopping the brain from developing mentally/emotionally .i hope this clears up your answer-gives you a answer?

Hope I can get better ,start to develop emotionally-mentally in the future at some point .overcome the apesregrse and start to live a normal life for a 31 yaer odl

• I just meant I SHOULD have it ,I n the sense   would really like to have it/ really desire it  

I mean I  w ould really like to have it  ,

Because I haven't had it-haven't had it all the time I was growing up ,through the time I was a teenager ,going through the growing up period-a time when people seek out the company of other people their own age who are going through the same experience i e. adolescence ,

and have really felt the yearning of late 

I mean that I lately felt I hadn't emotionally developed much ,at The age of thirty one ,de to the autism aspergers syndrome .,which stunted my mental/emotional development ,and so felt a great yearning lately lately for the emotional depth that adults of this age have ,

Have gone through my teenage years ,and my adult years so far w,ithuot that depth of emotion that adults have and hav 

It would be good to be around adults who are emotionally fully healthy and developed ,would find it interesting ,would like to find out what that emotional life would be like otionallife would be like ,would like to experience it 

Yes just feel within me ,that that sort of an emotional life ,fully adult emotional life ,is past it's due ,yes I feel that it's overdue, past it's due ,past it's due date within me ,

it's that yearning for a nadult emotional life ,that has caused the cells in the brain to be crying out calling out for it recently ,in me ,unable to stand the mental stagnation ,my brain being the brain of a 31-year old and needing the emotional experience of a 31 year old ,but unable to get it because of the apegsrers syndrome ,stopping the brain from developing mentally/emotionally .i hope this clears up your answer-gives you a answer?

Hope I can get better ,start to develop emotionally-mentally in the future at some point .overcome the apesregrse and start to live a normal life for a 31 yaer odl

Children
No Data