No real friends or acquaintances

It's just mentally tough. I really have no one to talk to. I only have work colleagues, and that's it. It's a very sad situation being like this. I'm different to other people and i just can't accept i'll never make friends. It's missing out on life, this s*** is. I do deeply wish i could make friends - i long for more conmections,and having a few guys to hang out with would be great. I always am alone and it takes a toll on my psyche. I've wanted friends for years, but I've never been successful. At 20, should i accept i'll never make the friends and memories i want?

Parents
  • Hope you make some friends soon fellah, and that they're the best friends you could ever wish for. To be perfectly honest ,myself ,I have never had a social life ,friends ,have felt a great yearning lately for the social life that I'm missing out on ,just like you fellah ,have really felt like I'm missing out o nit,/every cell in the brain crying out for experience ,the experience of a social life and friends ,that I should  've had so far, in my life ,have you felt something like this fellow? I hope you get friends soon ,that things improve for ya 

feels good to get all this out of my system ,i have to say 

[Removed by Moderator]

• Hope you make some friends soon fellah, and that they're the best friends you could ever wish for. To be perfectly honest ,myself ,I have never had a social life ,friends ,have felt a great yearning lately for the social life that I'm missing out on ,just like you fellah ,have really felt like I'm missing out o nit,/every cell in the brain crying out for experience ,the experience of a social life and friends ,that I should  've had so far, in my life ,have you felt something like this fellow? I hope you get friends soon ,that things improve for ya 

feels good to get all this out of my system ,i have to say 

[Removed by Moderator]

Children