Young Autistic adult terrified help!

I am feeling really really scared and terrified right now, I am scared of world war 3, its panicking me, I am being scared of being called into the miltary, I can't deal with people shouting at me, or the noises, I feel physically sick! Oh no, terrified, I really I am, its affecting my entire life this, I also have dyspraxia, ADHD too, Im really scared right now, will we have to get called up? Im scared

Parents
  • If it were to happen, you likely be excused under medical grounds. Try not to worry. 

• I try not too, Ive got an internet blocker, that blocks specific keywords, that stops me for looking about that news buts its really difficult to stop thinking about it, i got triggered when my brother mentioned it before. Perhaps I overthink this, with a lot of other things

• ''Element Blocker'' also works by stopping things like, for example, 'news' keyword showing up at all, so you can't even try to click on it.

"Shut up: Comment Blocker" works by stopping you from being able to read comments and you can choose to unblock it for a single page by clicking on it.

"Unhook - Remove Youtube Recommended Videos" and "Sponser Block for YouTube" provides a range of block things that could cause you spiral on youtube

"Adblocker Ultimate" is just generally a good ad on to have as it makes webpages easier to read.

[Page Break]

Do you like the Harry Potter series? If you do, the following quote by Newt Scamander (by JK Rowling) really helped ...

"My philosophy is that worrying means you suffter twice."

It basically means that no one person can control what is going to happen to the world, but if we worry about it then we don't get to live whilst we can.

• ''Element Blocker'' also works by stopping things like, for example, 'news' keyword showing up at all, so you can't even try to click on it.

"Shut up: Comment Blocker" works by stopping you from being able to read comments and you can choose to unblock it for a single page by clicking on it.

"Unhook - Remove Youtube Recommended Videos" and "Sponser Block for YouTube" provides a range of block things that could cause you spiral on youtube

"Adblocker Ultimate" is just generally a good ad on to have as it makes webpages easier to read.

[Page Break]

Do you like the Harry Potter series? If you do, the following quote by Newt Scamander (by JK Rowling) really helped ...

"My philosophy is that worrying means you suffter twice."

It basically means that no one person can control what is going to happen to the world, but if we worry about it then we don't get to live whilst we can.

Children
  • Thanks, I've installed all of those, the comments section blocker will really help on news sites and social media and stops me from seeing hate and things that make me worry.  Always had adblocker anyway, and unhook will help youtube to stop recommeding me videos