If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

Hi today’s topic travel if you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? 

I would choose Iceland as i went there a few years ago with my mum and it was absolutely amazing. What a beautiful country to visit everyone spoke English and my asthma cleared up as it was so clean no pollution or anything. Also seen the northern lights there and swam in the blue lagoon. 

• Iceland! Snap! 

It's always fascinated me, but I've never been. My son went on a school geography trip some years ago. I did point out at parent's evening that I have a PGCE and an 'O' level geography and could volunteer to make myself useful if they were short of staff. The teacher laughed, and said all the parents were offering, lol.

Other than that, Lake Como, because that's where my Italian family come from. I've been a number of times and want to go back.

And Dublin. I've been on my own before and loved it, but want to take my boy-friend. He's a fiddle player and he'd love the night life.

• I have been to many places but the only time I have been to another country is when I went to England and once went to Scotland. 

I have been overseas twice to Caldey Island but have never had a passport to go any further, as the passport forms are too complicated for me to fill in, and the thought of trying to survive an airport... I couldn't fly, not to say I have never flown. Flown on the bike a few time while racing and flown in cars or in a van... But never in a plane. I don't think I could as the feeling of being squashed in amangst passengers. I'd have to open the window to get air.

Noo. I will stay in Wales.. But where would I go?  I think I'd go to Parrog or somewhere nice like that!

• Frozen fan I’m guessing Norway is on my bucket list to visit 

• Yellowknife, Canada. I would love to drive along the ice road on Back Bay and maybe see the northern lights while out there. Go back in to town and hit the infamous Gold Range!  

• If we are including 'fictional' places, then I would say Arendelle. Even if it wasnt part of my special interest, I do think it would be a lovely place. Its not all rushing busy, sensory stuff seems subtle, people are nice (with couple exception). I would need to go in summer, spring, or fall though. I can just tell the temperature is nice and the air smells good at those seasons. I get cold easily too

If I needed to chose a 'real' place, I suppose Italy would be nice. Mostly just I know id eat the food there lol