what are you watching?

I am am watching the latest season of "Fargo".

Before that I was watching "Reservation Dogs"

• Maybe it was just the way she was portrayed in the drama. It's certainly hard to imagine any autistic person lying consistently and knowingly doing so much harm.

• I know there are bound to be plenty of awful people who are autistic, but still, ew. I listened to the Dropout podcast series they put out a few years ago and it was shocking and scary how someone could become a billionaire based entirely on lies. I'm not overflowing with sympathy for investors who were duped, but hearing about people being incorrectly told their cancer had returned because of useless tests from Theranos was heartbreaking. 

• I'm watching Airplane.

One of my all time favourite movies and actors. Grinning

• Farscape. Great sci-fi series.

• Catching up on Babylon Berlin to see if I want to hear to speak German. I also love this show: it's my fav period in European history. Wiemar republic.

• Random episodes of Last Of  The Summerwine.

• I'm watching The Dropout, the drama series based upon the true story of Elizabeth Holmes and her company Theranos.

Really enjoying it. I've been wondering if Elizabeth may be undiagnosed autistic, the way she doesn't understand the social rules and regularly practises her 'masking' in front of a mirror.

• Fallout on Prime video, because I like the Fallout 4 game.

Good attention to detail, but a bit disappointing plotwise.

• I would say my fav Doc is, of course Tom. I used to dress like him 'n everything, swishing the scarf. Fav doc for the new series is David Tenant. He is so relatable. I liked his Hamlet very much too! He was also in Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. fav companion would be.. Donna Noble for the new series.. for the old it's Sarah Jane Smith! She ended up with her own series too around time of Torchwood with Jack Harkness with K9 briefly in the mix. I loved K9 so much.I loved the cross overs between the shows. I also liked a lot that young man who wore the kilt for doc 2.. Can't remember his name. I'm blathering.. Blush

• Oh I will have to catch up to you!!! for got it had begun! yipee!

• Oh and this morning I'm watching Ncuti Gatwa's first episode The Church on Ruby Road. I've seen it already of course but I loved it and am excited for the new season so thought I would watch again.

I like Ncuti, I think he'll be an amazing Doctor. The trailer for the new season certainly looks amazing so my expectations are set high and I'm more than excited!

• Nice work with your Photoshop, it looks awesome! Sunglasses I like Tom Baker, I loved his special appearance in the 50th anniversary with Matt and David. He's a lot older but his voice is still the same.

Yeah I love the classic series. I love old and new Who, both have so much to offer, and I'm obsessed and addicted to both.

What's your favourite series? Do you have a favourite companion?

I think my favourite Doctor is the 11th and for the older series the 7th Doctor. It's a shame his series was cut short, I would like to have seen more of him and Ace.

• I'm watching The Lord of the Rings, the Fellowship of the Ring. Think I'm going to have a Lord of the Rings weekend, in between the gardening and writing I've got to be doing.

• Di you ever see the Canadian series "Corner Gas" . I think you would love it!

• thanks!

Tom forever!! I put him through photoshop for the Andy Warhol treatment.

You like the classic series?

the new one?

all, none,

check all that apply.

• Brilliant. That takes me back to being a child and so funny. 

• I'm watching Hellboy - the original 2004 movie. I've always loved this movie, the acting was always great and I love the story. I was a fan of the original comics as well.

P.S - I love your profile picture Uhane Grinning

• Started Shogun. The two main characters really do harken back to Richard Chamberlain and Toshiro Mifune who starred in the original series!!!

It's great so far.

• I think Carpenter wanted the film to be more supernatural than ‘slasher’ film. A third of the film was re-filmed as Carpenter didn’t think it was scary enough. The DJ in the lighthouse was his real wife.

Jamie Lee Curtis was the young hitchhiker in the film, the blonde woman in the film who played Kathy is the mother of Jamie, Janet Leigh who famously was in the shower scene in “Psycho”.