what are you watching?

I am am watching the latest season of "Fargo".

Before that I was watching "Reservation Dogs"

Parents
  • S12Doctor Who "Genesis of the Dalek" Thank you terry Nation. thank you Tom Baker

• Amazing episode! I love the part where he asks if he has the right... powerful scene. Love Tom Baker, fantastic actor. 

• my fav doc too, as you can see! I like GotD for the Dalek back story and the first appearance of Davros. It scared the pants off me when I first saw it on blurry small portable tv rebroadcast on the PBS out of Boston - and I was, at that time, in my 30s.

I am watching a much better copy now, but the Davros mask is still chilling. Next, I want to watch the story about Davros backstory. I remember some continuity breaches - but I can I can forgive those).

I also like that GotD spans 6 episodes so Terry nation really has a chance to strut his writer's stuff.

• my fav doc too, as you can see! I like GotD for the Dalek back story and the first appearance of Davros. It scared the pants off me when I first saw it on blurry small portable tv rebroadcast on the PBS out of Boston - and I was, at that time, in my 30s.

I am watching a much better copy now, but the Davros mask is still chilling. Next, I want to watch the story about Davros backstory. I remember some continuity breaches - but I can I can forgive those).

I also like that GotD spans 6 episodes so Terry nation really has a chance to strut his writer's stuff.

Children
No Data