Intermittent explosive disorder

Is there anyone who can identify with this disorder? I truly believe I have it but I feel totally unheard. I waited 10 years for a psychological assessment. When I felt safe enough I mentioned it  to the psychiatrist. "It's not in my manual ,it's more behavioural so I'll just ask the questions and you answer"yes" or "no" "was his response .I feel very isolated and scared. I don't know if it''s autism or just a natural fascination of everything that I have to find out as much information as I can. I'm not doing it to be an arrogant "know it all" it's just how I work ( in my head everything makes sense but I can't articulate it, even though my vernacular is spectacular at times lol ) My solicitor advices me to go with what the PC said as it's easier to "get out  of". I don't want to get out of anything,I want the truth to be heard but I'm starting to panic that I'm having some sort of breakdown. Why would I want to agree with an officer's account when he left me with a detached retina? I really don't know who to turn to. I thought he punched me twice but he's admitted to punching me 6 times. And now I should let him lie for an easy ride??

Why is there no sub heading "men"?