Does anyone give a?

I'm 36 years old and have no friends, I do not see the point in this life. All I see around me are hypocrites and vile demons who have no souls. I was beaten up by two drug dealers recently for flirting with their "girls" who they control; i. e. they are pimps as well. People in this world are vile, in many instances. I am extremely isolated and people refuse to allow me to use their charity services or whatever else because I drink heavily even though I meditate for 6 hours a day and admire Gandhi, Buddha and all the Hindu Gods as well as the Abrahamic God too. I go in pubs sometimes and pull out a paperback book and read it. I am a civilised and decent man. It seems to me all life is, is pain.

Parents
  • Perfaps become a friend of Bill W. this may change your perspective.

• Is that the guy who famously gave up booze, only to adopt a notable habit in acid?!

Like I say, I am not an evangelical.....I am "an" autistic...I see all angles....not just angels and demons!

• I defend Bill W and the program

Again Not on acid!! Not on anything. On target, understanding from the inside You are thinking of Leary perhaps? Please go to s meeting and see. they are actually really great environments for autistic people. quiet, focused, orderly, no cross talk, kind, tolerant, clear set of rules to follow.

• I hear you.  I don't doubt you....and yet I have my own experiential realities too.....and a propensity to research things to death!......and to speak my own truth.

The key is to get a grip of one's self (I believe).....that isn't always achieveable from within another's well worn shoes !  I have odd fitting feet!!!.......but then again, I'm not one to be seduced by the concept of the news of a higher power.....I was always cognisant of that concept, even when pis sed out of my head!!!

Whatever works mate.....that's the key?

• I hear you.  I don't doubt you....and yet I have my own experiential realities too.....and a propensity to research things to death!......and to speak my own truth.

The key is to get a grip of one's self (I believe).....that isn't always achieveable from within another's well worn shoes !  I have odd fitting feet!!!.......but then again, I'm not one to be seduced by the concept of the news of a higher power.....I was always cognisant of that concept, even when pis sed out of my head!!!

Whatever works mate.....that's the key?

Children
No Data