How adult is the adult section allowed to be?

What are the rules around that?

Parents
  • Hi everyone, please can anyone give me advice on pursuing a romantic relationship. I’ve now reached the age where I really want one, I want to get married and have kids.. but I find that I fixate and get obsesses so quickly which tends to push people away and then I get too anxious about the situations. Does anyone have helpful tips and advice? 

• o Yes.

Read the book I recommend in my bio, I went from "incel" to "Interesting" in days simply through reading and understanding Transactional Analysis & it made me a better human being as well as helping me get my leg over. YMMV of course, but it's a good tool.

With the knowledge of how basic human relationshiips actually work, Marriage & kIds is then easier to accomplish, keeping it all together in this chaotic world, not so easy.  

I'm assuming you are seeking a hetero normative relationship, and in that context I have to warn you that actually understanding the opposite sex (particularly if you are a man) is a lifetime of work, study, and at time improvisation. even with the aid of T.A.and the rewards and pitfalls make it a bit of a roller coaster ride. 

• , One could argue that women can find it just as challenging to understand the opposite sex. Wink

• I drove from Winchester to Birmingham once without thinking and I "came to" just as I was leaving the M40 for the M42 with no recollection of the journey, whatsoever.

Reply Children
No Data