How adult is the adult section allowed to be?

What are the rules around that?

Parents
  • this then starts the tit fr tat forum war and i wont stop until you warn them. i will do what they did to me and twist their comments

Well done Thumbsup

I notice you have already started trolling on other threads.

I hope this brings you much happiness Rolling eyes

• Debbie, Go look at the whole thing as it unfolded. 

Caelus made a dark joke about cloroform and duct tape which people responded to in an adult and also humourous way, as is what used to be NORMAL behaviour of ND and NT alike. 

We all knew where we were, even if you don't jibe with Caelus's idea of a joke, you knew that's all it was.

THEN one of THOSE PEOPLE arrive, to call for an AUTHORITY to censure Caelus for his attempt at a humourous interjection.

And Caelus kicks off, then you and others kick off and suddenly I've got another thread to unsubscribe from. 

I personally like Caelus, even if I wince at some of his posting some days*. He hasn't been beaten down into silence yet and he's unafraid to state what every hetero white working male knows is the truth. 

*Same applied to the author of this soon to be memory holed thread, although perhaps appreciate would be a more accurate word rather than "like" as he was of a similar "take no crap" attitude, and I hope he finds his people (or returns here) real soon. NO one should be shouted at and forced to live alone unless they are real predators who need to be excluded for the public good, and whilst there are a lot of those in the world they are still a small percentage of the overall people but they are much better at avoiding "shunning" than people like us.. 

Indeed they usually are the instigators of shunning or persecution.. 

• I'm sorry to say I largly agree with your assesment of how the situation unfolded. Maybe the solution is to lock these people together in a room with out any authority figgure to turn to so they can learn the wisdom of using their words to try and 'win' ... because the alternative is less fun. https://youtu.be/JFCgz959ARY

• I do a wall of text, you find a Simpsons link that explains much better...

Reply Children
No Data