Hi just wondering

Has anyone else dealt with bullying, harassment and discrimination in the workplace, some of which is related to your disabilities? And how did you deal with it. May or may not be asking hypothetically.

What channels did you go through, like who did you tell, did you pursue anything legally? 

Parents
  • Sorry to hear about your experiences. For me the company I work for cares more about profit as they have shareholders to please. 7 months later I still encounter people like this and this kind of situation. I have been to HR etc but again, they don't care. Hoping I am not condemned to this place forever as I have no qualifications, or idea of what to do. The only thing I am good at is creative stuff, and I do some of that but it isn't going anywhere

• Sorry to hear about your experiences. For me the company I work for cares more about profit as they have shareholders to please. 7 months later I still encounter people like this and this kind of situation. I have been to HR etc but again, they don't care. Hoping I am not condemned to this place forever as I have no qualifications, or idea of what to do. The only thing I am good at is creative stuff, and I do some of that but it isn't going anywhere

Children
No Data