How many friends have you got or had?

I really struggle with making friends. I thought I had 3 friends but it turned out I got it wrong and they're not proper friends so now I'm feeling alone again.

Parents
  • Good afternoon all. I am starting to make friends from around the country through different disabled forums and chats. But regarding to your question. I have no friends who I can actually go and have a cuppa with or a natter too. This is because I am highly critical of the friends I do have. One of the important things that many NT let me down with is honesty. As soon as they start lying or me or get found out that is it 'goodbye'. I am like many of you who is alone and lonely.. But one thing I have taught myself is how to enjoy my own time.. And believe it or not it actually does help. I use many things as a distraction technique to combat loneliness. But the thing I miss above all is a nice prolonged cuddle.. Many on the spectrum I appreciate does not like being touched and in a sense, I am somewhat similar. But yeah above all, that is the one thing I really do miss.

• Yes, I’d love a hug (after getting over jumping away from the person) or just to cuddle up on the sofa watching TV. My cat does his best but it’s not the same.

Reply Children
No Data