How many friends have you got or had?

I really struggle with making friends. I thought I had 3 friends but it turned out I got it wrong and they're not proper friends so now I'm feeling alone again.

Parents
  • Good afternoon all. I am starting to make friends from around the country through different disabled forums and chats. But regarding to your question. I have no friends who I can actually go and have a cuppa with or a natter too. This is because I am highly critical of the friends I do have. One of the important things that many NT let me down with is honesty. As soon as they start lying or me or get found out that is it 'goodbye'. I am like many of you who is alone and lonely.. But one thing I have taught myself is how to enjoy my own time.. And believe it or not it actually does help. I use many things as a distraction technique to combat loneliness. But the thing I miss above all is a nice prolonged cuddle.. Many on the spectrum I appreciate does not like being touched and in a sense, I am somewhat similar. But yeah above all, that is the one thing I really do miss.

• Good afternoon all. I am starting to make friends from around the country through different disabled forums and chats. But regarding to your question. I have no friends who I can actually go and have a cuppa with or a natter too. This is because I am highly critical of the friends I do have. One of the important things that many NT let me down with is honesty. As soon as they start lying or me or get found out that is it 'goodbye'. I am like many of you who is alone and lonely.. But one thing I have taught myself is how to enjoy my own time.. And believe it or not it actually does help. I use many things as a distraction technique to combat loneliness. But the thing I miss above all is a nice prolonged cuddle.. Many on the spectrum I appreciate does not like being touched and in a sense, I am somewhat similar. But yeah above all, that is the one thing I really do miss.

Children