Noise?

The kids playing out around here can't do so without making the most hideous din, it's one long continuous stream of shouting, screeching (literally) and grunting like gorillas. I'm not talking toddlers either, anything up to like fourteen or more??

Yesterday I hear another noise added to it, turns out one of these kids has acquired a WHISTLE! (god help us) It was constant for hours last night and again this morning. My head is mashed. It's been like getting tasered in the head. Defo need to get my headphones on.

When I was a kid, that kind of racket was totally off-limits, you'd have got a hiding. I was pretty much silent anyway, I don't understand why kids now seem to have no restraint whatsoever...

Parents
  • oh yeah, parents are rubbish and it makes the kids really bad, but then they give them diagnosis for thigs like adhd when they may not have that, they just have bad parents that wont control or discipline them or raise them right. so it inflates adhd figures.

but anyways yeah, i was in my gp surgery waiting for appointment and there was this mother sitting there doing nothing as he child literally ran around the room screaching high pitched very loud, started hitting the fish tank they have in there, hitting the windows, throwing the chairs... she didnt do anything about it! she just let it happen, no word no control no care. this is why these kids grow up to be trouble makers and murderers. they need to be disciplined early or they will be disciplined later in life as they commit crime and get tossed in jail.... its better and more moral to discipline them even in a harsh manner early if it avoids them spending a lifetime of prison sentences right? or potentially stops them harming others in the future....

• oh yeah, parents are rubbish and it makes the kids really bad, but then they give them diagnosis for thigs like adhd when they may not have that, they just have bad parents that wont control or discipline them or raise them right. so it inflates adhd figures.

but anyways yeah, i was in my gp surgery waiting for appointment and there was this mother sitting there doing nothing as he child literally ran around the room screaching high pitched very loud, started hitting the fish tank they have in there, hitting the windows, throwing the chairs... she didnt do anything about it! she just let it happen, no word no control no care. this is why these kids grow up to be trouble makers and murderers. they need to be disciplined early or they will be disciplined later in life as they commit crime and get tossed in jail.... its better and more moral to discipline them even in a harsh manner early if it avoids them spending a lifetime of prison sentences right? or potentially stops them harming others in the future....

Children
  • Kids (germ factories) running rampant in the surgery, is terrible, you're already under the weather and can do without that, I shudder when I see them all over everything like that - what are they there for & what germs are they smearing over it all?? For the parent to say nothing, and do nothing, is incomprehensible! No manners. No discipline these days at all. 

Similarly though, you used to (before covid) get loads of oblivious adults all having loud rip-roaring conversations in the surgery, I'd always think to myself 'do you realise where you are and what's going on here??' i.e. hello - ill people???