Your favorite hobbies

I have been asked about my favorite hubby since I was child. 

But still i can't figure out what is my favorite hobby. Because i couldn't process the meaning of having hobbies. 

Nevertheless, what is your favorite hobbies? 

Parents
  • I read a lot, both fiction and non-fiction. I also knit, crochet, cross-stitch, and use a sewing machine. I like tabletop role-playing games like Dungeons & Dragons too, though playing in person can be quite tiring Sweat smile

• I like tabletop role-playing games like Dungeons & Dragons too

That takes me back!

I was a dungeon master for a few years - long before my diagnosis and I recall it would give me problems with anxiety dreams about whether my scenarios would be liked or if I would look a failure.

In the end I think most people who attended were autistic and were just happy to be in a group of like minded people.

There would always be that one Sheldon Cooper though... but everyone knows you don't annoy the DM if you want your favourite character not to suffer the occasional curse...

• I like tabletop role-playing games like Dungeons & Dragons too

That takes me back!

I was a dungeon master for a few years - long before my diagnosis and I recall it would give me problems with anxiety dreams about whether my scenarios would be liked or if I would look a failure.

In the end I think most people who attended were autistic and were just happy to be in a group of like minded people.

There would always be that one Sheldon Cooper though... but everyone knows you don't annoy the DM if you want your favourite character not to suffer the occasional curse...

Children
  • I hope by this time next year, i'll be a supastar,  playing on stage and having women throwing their pants at me.

It's when the hit you and stick that you know you have found the wrong type of groupie...

• Nearly all my life i've been a very keen DIYer. I'd do anything and everything, not just about the house, but i'd strip my car down, even re-spray it. But with age has come so many disabilities, i can't do any of that. So at the moment i'm into Art.  Art  isn't just painting, but things like sculpture and writing, perhaps short stories or poems.

I never imagined i could ever do that sort of stuff. Then one day i heard a woman talking on the radio, and she was organising these classes for free. They were targeted mainly at people who had mental problems, and those like me ........ old; alone; and stirring at the four walls all day. It was financed by our local health authority. They realised is was  better than handing out endless prescriptions. And the other thing i'm trying to learn is to play the ukulele.

I hope by this time next year, i'll be a supastar,  playing on stage and having women throwing their pants at me.