Your favorite hobbies

I have been asked about my favorite hubby since I was child. 

But still i can't figure out what is my favorite hobby. Because i couldn't process the meaning of having hobbies. 

Nevertheless, what is your favorite hobbies? 

Parents
  • I read a lot, both fiction and non-fiction. I also knit, crochet, cross-stitch, and use a sewing machine. I like tabletop role-playing games like Dungeons & Dragons too, though playing in person can be quite tiring Sweat smile

• I read a lot, both fiction and non-fiction. I also knit, crochet, cross-stitch, and use a sewing machine. I like tabletop role-playing games like Dungeons & Dragons too, though playing in person can be quite tiring Sweat smile

Children
  • I like tabletop role-playing games like Dungeons & Dragons too

That takes me back!

I was a dungeon master for a few years - long before my diagnosis and I recall it would give me problems with anxiety dreams about whether my scenarios would be liked or if I would look a failure.

In the end I think most people who attended were autistic and were just happy to be in a group of like minded people.

There would always be that one Sheldon Cooper though... but everyone knows you don't annoy the DM if you want your favourite character not to suffer the occasional curse...